Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter, has received a $500,000 offer for his NFT Tweet

0
3965

Justin Sun, the founder of Tron, has raised a $500,000 offer on the NFT.

Twitter’s founder and CEO, Jack Dorsey, has begun taking offers on an NFT of the platform’s first tweet.

NFTs are attracting a slew of celebrities.

Justin Sun, the founder of Tron, was the top bidder at $500,000. Counter-offers must be in ten percent increments of the highest bid or one dollar, whichever is greater. As a result, a new bidder must submit a bid of at least $550,000 in order to be recognized as the highest bidder.

Cent’s Valuables initiative allows users to mint, purchase, and sell non-fungible tokens based on their tweets (NFT). The NFT is a single-use digitally signed and validated tweet that can be sold and resold indefinitely. The seller collects 95% of the selling proceeds after the transaction is completed, with the platform charging the remaining 5% as fees.

Elon Musk’s tweet about Dogecoin, for example, got an offer of over $7,000. Musk’s tweet about taking Telsa private currently has an offer of over $42,000. Musk was fined $20 million by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in 2018 as a result of this tweet.

Mark Cuban, the Shark Tank star and owner of the Dallas Mavericks, sold one of his tweets on the Valuables website for nearly $1,000 in February.

The NFT craze isn’t showing any signs of abating anytime soon. Kings of Leon’s upcoming album will be released as an NFT, and Ubisoft has partnered with Sorare, an NFT-based gaming platform.

This week’s news was dominated by a party that burned Banksy’s original artwork. Banky’s artwork was not only burnt, but the group also revealed that they would produce an NFT version of it. The proceeds from the sale of this NFT will be donated to charity.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here