Recently, The Tezos protocol has been incorporated into its international gateway by China’s Blockchain-based Service Network (BSN).
- In China’s ambitious Blockchain-based Services Network (BSN), the famous blockchain company Tezos has become the last integrated network.
- Developers may use the Tezos protocol for a “simplified development and deployment experience” through BSN’s global public city nodes and portals.
- With the Tezos Blockchain, both mainnet and testnet, all three major public city nodes, namely Hong Kong, California, and Paris, have been incorporated.
- Developers wishing to use the Tezos blockchain need to set up an account on the BSN website and go to the section on “permissionless services.”
- Developers need to “build a new project” and “choose the chain” (mainnet or testnet) upon selecting the preferred public city node.
- The next move is to insert the Project ID, Project Key, and Access Address from the Project List after viewing the new project’s development based on the Tezos blockchain.
â€œAll APIs provided by Tezos can be accessed in similar ways, and the original data format will be returned.â€
- China’s BSN was published earlier this year because of the delay caused by the Corona pandemic. Without participants needing to create a new network from scratch, developers can build apps, smart cities, and even digital economies on top of it.
- BSN merged other prominent blockchain businesses prior to Tezos, beginning with the oracle of Chainlink.
- The Chinese-based network NEO was also incorporated by BSN to accelerate the country’s adoption of blockchain technology.